We are owned by Stress Free Vacations, Inc. Stress Free Vacations is a woman-owned business led by top travel agent Coleen Swezey, who has been a travel professional since 2001.
While starting in the industry right around Sept 2001, wasn’t ideal, she kept at it, combining her love for travel with raising her son at the same time. She focused on helping people plan trips around the world, with an emphasis on those places where people could go with children; and she still helps her clients and now her client’s grand kids book vacations around the world, including popular sites that everyone hopes to visit at least once.
Over the years, she has increased her travel repertoire with trips and vacations of all types around the world, both for herself, and more important, her clients!
From large cruise ships, to adventure land tours, to small ships and river cruises, she has an experience level that allows her to find the right vacation for people.
She started this site for those of us who like our children or grandchildren, but want some time to explore the world without them, allowing them to immerse themselves in the experience without having to worry about making sure they were okay or happy.
While her travel has been extensive, here are some of the trips she has done since she met her husband Brad in 2014.
- UnCruise to Sea of Cortez
- NCL Cruise to the Private Island (Bahamas)
- Royal Carribean Cruise to Private Island (Bahamas)
- Las Vegas weekend, including Seinfeld and renting a Porsche
- Jamaica, all-inclusive resort
- Land Tour of Alaska, including Denali and stay in Princess Lodges throughout the State
- Cruise of Alaska on Princess
- Avalon Active Discovery Cruise from Arles to Paris
- Disneyland Paris (You have to go there, right?)
- Holland America Cruise to Caribbean, Key West
- Holland America Cruise to Norway’s Fjords & Arctic Circle
- Azamara Cruise through Mediterranean starting with Rome Exploration and Barcelona
“I can’t believe I have been a travel agent since 2001! I have had many memorable experiences over the years and plan to have many more. I have always had a passion for travel and helping others so I put those together and became a travel agent. Over the years I have been on many travel adventures including cruises to the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, British Isles, Northern Europe, and river cruise down the Rhine and Moselle. I have also been on some amazing land tours to South Africa, Scotland, and Germany. I look at each trip as a research opportunity so I can find the best ways to help my clients enjoy a stress-free vacation. I will share my experiences with you along with tips, suggestions, and travel news that will help you on your own travel adventures. I enjoy taking care of all the details so you can use your precious vacation time just enjoying every minute. I am available to my clients before, during, and after their vacations should any needs arise. My clients have multiple ways to contact me in case of an emergency.” – Coleen
You can also check out our other sites: